The automotive headliner industry size is projected to be valued at US$ 19,391.9 Million in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 30,695.1 Million by 2033. The sales of automotive headliner market are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
Rising demand for passenger vehicles, strict government regulations or initiatives encouraging the use of lightweight designed auto parts are the major factors proliferating market growth.
Rising demand for advanced and high-quality interior design or styling within vehicles, have all contributed to the growth of the automotive headliner market.
Request a Sample of this Report:
In the long run, advances in the development of sustainable/Eco-friendly materials for automotive applications, as well as increased investments in electric vehicle development, are expected to increase demand for automotive headliners.
Furthermore, the growing trend of improving vehicle interior cabin appearances while maximising passenger comfort, rising demand for luxury or premium vehicles, and investments in autonomous vehicles will drive demand for automotive roof headliners in the coming years.
Automobile headliner suppliers have increased opportunities to supply enormous volumes of products and benefit from economies of scale, which will increase OEMs’ reliance on suppliers for growth.
The rising trend of adopting innovative technologies with concern of environment facilities would provide immense opportunities for market to grow.
Key Takeaways from the Automotive Headliners Market
- Passenger cars to dominate the segment with 84.3% share in global market. Automotive headliners play an important role in providing an attractive interior design for various passenger vehicles in order to attract customers in a competitive marketplace.
- The synthetic cloth segment will dominate the material segment with share of over 23.21%. As synthetic fabrics are versatile and long-lasting, they are a popular choice for automotive interiors and among manufacturers.
- Germany is set to grow at 6.4% by 2033 due to the favorable policies by European Union’s in implementing strict emission regulations and focusing on reducing the kerb weight of vehicles.
- The rising mergers and collaborations as well as the expansion in headliners manufacturing facilities among eminent manufacturers in U.K would lead its market growth trajectory to 4.3% by 2033.
- S. to dominate the revenue share with 15.3% contribution in the global markets. U.S.had witnessed high sales in sports and luxury vehicles due to growing disposable income and high availabilities.
- India would be the most lucrative market among other regions with a growth trajectory of 5.3% by 2033. Growing vehicle manufacturing facilities and high emphasis on vehicle safety and standards shows an opportunistic prospect for Indian market.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
Continental AG, Magna International Inc., Denso Corporation, Faurecia, Adient, and others are key automotive interior market participants. The automotive interiors market is likely to face competition in the coming years as a result of various strategies used by major product manufacturers to gain a competitive advantage, such as focused research and development activities, new product developments, acquisitions, and so on.
Latest Developments in the Automotive Headliner Market
Oracle Lighting introduced the new StarLINER ColorSHIFT Fiber Optic hardtop headliner in October 2020. The product is intended for use in the Gladiator JT and Warngler JL vehicle models.
International Automotive Components (IAC Group) announced the expansion of its presence in the United Kingdom in July 2019. This will be accomplished by expanding the headliner manufacturing facility in Elmdon.
SEAT will reveal Ku-Fizz, a novel physical foam technology for automotive headliners that reduces the weight of plastic components, at its 2nd Innovation Day in November 2020, as part of an initiative to increase sustainable materials in the automotive sector.
Ask the Analyst:
Key Segments Covered in the Automotive Headliner Market Report
By Headliner Type:
- Soft Top
- Hard Top
- Foam-backed Cloth
- Cotton-napped Cloth
- Synthetic Cloth
- Perforated Cloth
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Sales Channel:
- Hard Top
- Soft Top
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube