The global automotive sunroof market is anticipated to grow at a value CAGR of 11% from 2022 to 2032, reaching a worth of more than US$ 19O93.4 Million by the year 2032
Rising passenger car sales, rising per capita income, and rising consumer spending on car interiors and effective ventilation will boost the industry. The launch of new automobile models with sunroofs as standard equipment will be a significant growth driver.
There are several different styles of automotive solar sunroofs, including pop-up, built-in, tile and slide, and top mount, which is mounted on top of the roof of the vehicle. Photovoltaic solar cells are built into glass-based solar sunroofs.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Additionally, the solar sunroof system is becoming more and more popular as the market for electric vehicles grows in both developed and developing countries. Panasonic developed a 180-watt roof for the Toyota Prius Prime in Japan to provide enough energy to travel 3 to 6 miles per day.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- At a CAGR of 11.4%, the fastest-growing segment is the panoramic sunroof under sunroof type segment from 2022 to 2032.
- Glass sunroofs are estimated to account for the highest share of more than 97% under the material segment in terms of value in 2022.
- The electric-powered sunroof will dominate the market creating an incremental opportunity of nearly US$ 12 Bn by 2032.
- By vehicle type, the passenger cars segment is projected to be the segment leader with a market share of more than 80% in 2022.
- By sales channel, OEM is set to account for more than 95% of the global market
- By 2032, East Asia is estimated to have the largest share of the global market, accounting for more than 48%.
“Growing need for safety, comfort, and aesthetic elements has resulted in a several technological developments in automobiles. This has improved the installation of sunroofs that allow for greater air circulation.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
The safety aspects of many car systems are being improved by automakers and suppliers working together. For instance, Hyundai Mobis introduced the first panorama sunroof airbag system in the world, which can save occupants from being thrown through the roof of the car in the event of an accident or rollover.
Automakers have also included rain sensors in similar systems. As a result, auto sunroofs can close themselves when it starts to rain. Such developments are anticipated to accelerate market expansion over the projected timeframe.
Some of the key automotive sunroof manufacturers included in the report are:
- Webasto Group
- Aisin Corporation
- Inalfa Roof Systems
- Yachiyo Industry
- Inteva Products
- Yutian Gaunjia (Mobitech)
- Magna International
- CIE Automotive
- BOS GMBH & CO. KG
- Signature Automotive Products
Ask the Analyst:
Key Segments Covered in Automotive Sunroof Industry Analysis:
- Passenger Car
- Compact Car
- Mid-Sized Car
- Luxury Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs