The global automotive timing chain & belt market is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, according to FMI’s analysis. The industry’s value is anticipated to increase from US$ 8.6 billion in 2023 to US$ 13.2 billion by 2033 end.
The automotive timing chain and belt market is expected to expand as manufacturers integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data mining into the manufacturing process. Furthermore, the global growth of automobile timing chains and belts is a result of increased pollution restrictions, among other considerations.
Furthermore, the growing number of racing events that use a variety of cars with varying engine sizes is predicted to increase demand for high-performance automobiles. SUVs, dirt bikes, monster trucks, solar vehicles, sprint cars, and touring cars with interference engines are among them.
Request a Sample of this Report:
The increased sales of high-performance automobiles are likely to increase demand for timing belts, which play an important part in the interference engine. Because of the increased involvement in racing events, the entire automobile timing chain & belt market is expected to grow.
The OEMs, as well as automotive timing belt makers, are implementing several research and development activities to enhance the durability and lifespan of automotive timing belts and chains. Going forward, the growing significance of fiber-reinforced material, due to its capability to enhance the life of the material, is pushing the market forward. Fiber-reinforced material has many benefits, such as a higher strength-to-weight ratio, corrosion resistance, and weight-resistant properties.
Key Takeaways from the Automotive Timing Chain & Belt Market:
- China is projected to assume a high speed of market growth in the next ten years. The country is expected to register a 6.1% CAGR from 2023 to 2033 to attain US$ 4.3 billion by 2033.
- The United Kingdom automotive chain & belt market is slated to achieve market revenue of US$ 229.8 million by 2033. The industry is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 2.6% over the forecast period. Increasing research and innovations in the market are projected to boost market development in the country.
- The United States market is pegged to attain market revenue of US$ 1.5 billion by 2033. Over the course of the next ten years, the market is projected to demonstrate a 3.3% CAGR. Expanding the automotive sector and increasing the adoption of fiber-reinforced materials in the manufacturing process are projected to boost the market growth.
- The chain segment is anticipated to represent a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period. New innovations and establishments to advance the chains segment is projected to boost market expansion.
- The gasoline-powered engine segment is anticipated to exhibit an improved CAGR of 4.4% over the forthcoming years, higher than the 3.9% witnessed in the historical period. Increasing preference for these engines, in addition to growing sales of automotive, is expected to boost the market growth.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
News Featuring Market Developments by Key Players of Automotive Timing Chain & Belt:
In September 2022, BorgWarner, a Michigan-based company, inaugurated a new Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) manufacturing unit in Tamil Nadu. This new facility will have centralized assembly of VCT systems and high-performance engine control. Along with this, the factory will also have space for shipping and warehousing. The motive behind the company’s expansion is a heightened order book and a rise in localized sourcing.
In June 2020, Continental AG launched a new timing belt, the CT1228 timing belt, for Peugeot engines and special Citroen. The new CT1228 timing belt has better material properties, which supersedes that of CT1188. These are developed for engines, which permits timing belt to run directly in oils. Additionally, these belts offer greater smoothness and efficiency even in older, high-mileage engines.
List encompassing key players operating in automotive timing chain & belt market
Tsubakimato Chain Co., BG Automotive, Continental AG, BorgWarner Inc., Denso Corporation, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd., L.G. Balakrishan & Bros Ltd, Daido Kogyo Co. Ltd., SKF AB, Iwis Group, Gates Corporation, Dayco Products LLC, Qingdao Choho Industrial Co. Ltd., Rockman Industries Ltd., Sumax Industry Limited, CIC USA Corp, KCM Automobile Transmission Co. Ltd, Mahle GmbH,
Direct Purchase of this Report:
By Product Type:
- Roller Chain
- Non Roller Chain
- Dry Belt
- Belt In Oil
By Engine Type:
- Inline Engine
- Inline Engine
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Off Highway Vehicles
By Sales Channel:
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube