Future Market Insights (FMI), an ESOMAR-certified company, predicts that by 2032, the global automobile air filter market would be worth US$6,680 million, up from an estimated US$5,321.3 million in 2022. A CAGR of 2.3% is projected in the automotive air filter market over the forecast period.
- The market for automotive air filters is expected to grow at a maximum CAGR of 2.1% in the cabin category.
- The automobile air filter market is expected to increase to 15% of the worldwide market in North America.
- By 2022, Europe will hold a 24% share of the global market for vehicle air filters.
- One of the fastest growth rates worldwide is projected for the automotive air filter market during the forecast period in APAC.
- In China, sales of electric cars are skyrocketing, and numerous automakers are still experimenting with this mode of transportation.
- Japan is one of the most significant markets for luxury automobiles in the Asia-Pacific region.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Due to increased auto sales and production, regulations regulating greenhouse gas emissions, and consumer demand for high-end automobiles with enhanced passenger comfort, the market for automotive air filters has grown. The market for automobile air filters is being constrained by the rising use of electric vehicles. Throughout the course of the forecast period, growth possibilities are anticipated to be presented by technological advancements and increasing demand for multi-filtration systems.
Both the automotive air filter market and, more specifically, the cabin filter market, are positively impacted by the steadily growing automotive industry, notably the vehicles market. The market for cabin air filters is expanding as consumers become more aware of the need for air filters to keep clean air and prevent dirt.
Every car has a variety of filters. Along with increasing auto production, this would promote market growth for automotive air filters during the predicted time range. This will speed the expansion of the automotive air filter market along with higher auto production.
Throughout the course of the forecast period, it is anticipated that the North American automotive air filter market would grow steadily. The large vehicle fleet and high average yearly mileage in nations like the United States and Mexico are what are driving the market for automotive air filters in this region. In North America, the majority of parking spaces are taken up by passenger automobiles and light commercial vehicles (LCVs). The strict rules and laws implemented by the governments of the United States and Canada to lower hazardous pollution levels are anticipated to encourage the expansion of the vehicle air filter sector.
Request for Customization:
Some of the key players in the automotive air filter market include MANN+HUMMEL, Donaldson Company, Inc., NGK Insulators, Ltd., Sogefi SpA, Nirvana Being, Mahle International GmbH, C & R Fab Media Private Limited, Melkev Machinery Impex, Global Filters, and Simplex Corporation.
The vehicle air filter market is controlled by Freudenberg & Co. KG, Mann + Hummel GmbH, Sogefi SpA, and Donaldson Company Inc. The businesses have been expanding their business through the opening of additional facilities and the introduction of enhanced air filter types.
Additionally, particularly in the Japanese market, Toyota Boshoku provides cabin air filters for Toyota.
Key Segments Profiled In the Global Automotive Air Filter Market
Automotive Air Filter Market by Type:
- Cabin Automotive Air Filter
- Intake Automotive Air Filter
Automotive Air Filter Market by Filtering Media:
- Synthetic Automotive Air Filter
- Cellulose Automotive Air Filter
- Activated Carbon Automotive Air Filter
- Particle Automotive Air Filter
Automotive Air Filter Market by Region:
- Automotive air filter market in North America
- Automotive air filter market in Latin America
- Automotive air filter market in Europe
- Automotive air filter market in Asia Pacific
- Automotive air filter market in MEA
Speak to our Research Expert:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs