The turbofan engines market size is expected to be worth US$ 1.05 billion in 2022. The industry increased by 6.3% year on year over the last year. Turbofan Engines sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2022 to 2032, reaching a value of US$ 5.1 billion by the end of 2032.
Demand for turbofan engines in the commercial segment to remain strong, while demand for turbofan engines in wide-body aircraft to grow at a rapid pace during the assessment period. The turbofan engines market to be dominated by the North American region.
Keys to success for Turbofan Engine Market Growth
With rapid urbanisation and global passenger traffic, an accelerated and more comfy mode of transportation is obligated. To encounter this demand, the airline business is growing at a rapid pace. A rapid way to transport goods is also required by the burgeoning transportation sector.
Request a Sample of this Report:
The most effectual mode of transportation is air transport. As the airline industry expands, so does the demand for new innovations and fuel-efficient engines. This factor is believed to have a promising potential the turbofan engines market during the forecast period.
Demand for next-generation engines and technological improvements are intensifying in the military sector, which is expected to increase market pressure for turbofan engines over the forecast period.
Pivotal Roadblocks to the Turbofan Engine Market Economic Boom
Notwithstanding the numerous benefits, turbofan engines have some downfalls, such as inefficiency at very higher elevations and massive increase areas, which are expected to thwart the turbofan engines market growth over the forecast period. When compared to other aircraft engine types, turbofan engines have slightly elevated manufacturing costs.
Request for Customization:
North America is anticipated to be the lucrative turbofan engines market, owing to the ever-increasing demand for new technologies in the airline business as well as the continued growth for efficient engines. Over the forecast period, the region’s turbofan engine market is expected to grow remarkably.
The United States is North America’s largest turbofan engines market, followed by Canada. The United States is projected to continue to expand in the coming decade, thanks to an increase in orders and deliveries of turbofan engines in the commercial, military, and general aviation sectors.
Due to emerging economies such as China, India, and Japan, the Asia Pacific turbofan engines market is expected to grow significantly. The growing population and air traffic are expected to drive up demand for aircraft with fuel-efficient engines.
The growing number of airports in the region, as well as the demand for new aircraft with better and more efficient engines for transportation and travel, are expected to drive up demand for turbofan engines.
- The turbofan engines market increased by 6.3% year on year over the last year.
- The APAC turbofan engines market is expected to exceed US$ 16 billion by 2032, growing at a 5.3% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Wide-body aircraft are expected to be in high demand in Asia-Pacific markets due to their ability to carry large loads over long distances.
- The commercial segment is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing segment, owing to rising demand for technologically advanced engines to replace conventional engines.
Ask the Analyst:
The turbofan engines market is much consolidated, with a few companies influencing a substantial portion of total output. GE Aviation, a division of General Electric Company, is a major manufacturer of turboprop and jet engines. The company is expected to dominate the global market due to its superior product technology and diverse product portfolio.
Rolls Royce Holdings Plc., Safran SA, CFM International SA, and others are also market leaders. The key strategy implemented by the turbofan engines market’s major players is the introduction and modernization of advanced technology in order to offer a more diverse product portfolio to their customers.
Key Segments Covered in the Turbofan Engines Industry Survey
Turbofan Engines Market by Type:
- Wide Body Aircrafts
- Narrow Body Aircrafts
Turbofan Engines Market by End Use:
- Turbofan Engines for Commercial Aircrafts
- Turbofan Engines for Transportation Aircrafts
- Turbofan Engines for Business Jets
- Turbofan Engines for Military Aircrafts
- Turbofan Engines for Transport Aircrafts
- Turbofan Engines for Fighter Jets
Turbofan Engines Market by Region:
- North America Turbofan Engines Market
- Latin America Turbofan Engines Market
- Western Europe Turbofan Engines Market
- Eastern Europe
- APEJ Turbofan Engines Market
- Japan Turbofan Engines Market
- Middle East & Africa Turbofan Engines Market
- Saudi Arabian Airlines has awarded CFM International, a joint venture of General Electric and Safran Aircraft Engines, a contract for CFM International LEAP-1A engines to power its new fleet of 35 Airbus A321neo and 30 Airbus A320neo planes.
- The US Air Force awarded GE Aviation a USD 1.58 billion contract to supply F110 engines for the Boeing F-15EX Eagle II in October 2021. As a result of this decision, GE to be the sole propulsion source for the US Air Force’s entire planned F-15EX fleet.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs