The Europe trolley bus market size was worth US$ 743.9 Million in the year 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 906.4 Million by the year 2029 at a CAGR of 2.9% between 2022 and 2029.
Key Takeaways from Europe Trolley Bus Market
- The Electric + Battery (dual powered) section is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.1% between 2022 and 2029. This could be credited to an upsurge in sales of electric vehicles. It is estimated that including dual powered trolley buses would enhance urban transport. Extensive research is being conducted in this regard.
- Local Commute Transportation contributes for maximum revenue. This, in turn, calls for adoption of trolley bus over private cars all across Europe.
- France is poised to grow on a remarkable note in Europe Trolley Bus Market due to rising demand for public transport, especially as a replacement to electric buses.
- Ukraine was known for majority of passengers using Trolley Bus. However, war with Russia have rendered the chances bleak.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Trolley buses are known for having 0% emission with minimal operational noise. This factor is definitely in line with strict laws laid down regarding reduction of emission in Europe. Plus, they prove to be an ideal choice over electric buses as they are devoid of huge batteries. Motion charging proves to be eco-friendly and cost-effective as well.
Dual-fuel-operated trolley buses are being worked upon, which are more efficient than traditional trolley bus as they can take a comfortable turn on a narrow street. Moreover, with smart cities like Berlin, Paris, and London focusing on emissionless passenger transit buses, Europe trolley bus market is expected to witness persistence in the near future.
WIT Press has its statistics; which states that diesel-operated buses end up emitting 18.6 gm NOx per kilometer whereas trolley buses emit merely 1.2 gm NOx per kilometer. As such, adopting trolley buses could be looked upon as a smart move to safeguard the environment. The key participants are entering into collaborations with many small players for buying small parts or components of trolley bus; which could create appropriate market opportunities going forward.
Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Europe Trolley Bus Market’. The team of analysts and consultants has employed bottom-up approach in this regard.
“The fact that trolley buses help in maintaining environmentally-friendliness is likely to take Europe Trolley Bus Market by storm in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
Competitive Trolley Bus
The key participants of Europe Trolley Bus Market include Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A., OJSC “Holding Managing Company “Belkommunmash”, SKODA Transportation a.s., Kiepe Electric GmbH, Carrosserie Hess AG, and Bohdan Motors JSC.
What does the Report enclose?
- The research study is based on bus (12 M and 18 M), by application (local commute transportation, amusement parks, and auxiliary purpose), by technology (pure electric and dual powered (electric + battery), and by country (Russia, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Nordic, BENELUX, Ukraine, Romania, and Rest of Europe).
- With governments of Europe investing in motion charging bus infrastructure on consistent basis, Europe trolley bus market is expected to grow well in the near future.
Trolley Bus Market By Category
- 12 M
- 18 M
- Local Commute Transportation
- Amusement Parks
- Auxiliary Purpose
Ask the Analyst:
- Pure Electric
- Dual Powered (Electric + Battery)
- Rest of Europe
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org