Global Automotive Foams Market Demand is projected to be worth US$ 122,289.2 Million in 2032 and to increase at a CAGR of 11.2% by year 2032 end. The global automotive industry, which has been expanding and has in some places reached pre-recession economic levels, is expected to be the automotive foam market’s main driver.
The demand for cars is anticipated to increase as a result of rising disposable income and purchasing power parity in emerging economies from the Asia Pacific. This factor is anticipated to be positive for automotive foam market demand. The primary factors anticipated to accelerate the automotive foam market’s growth are the rising OEM preference for foam products in commercial vehicle applications and the rising demand for foam in developing nations.
Download Sample Copy:
On the other hand, the slowdown in the economy, proper disposal, and recycling practises are some of the main factors limiting growth in the automotive foam market and are anticipated to do so over the course of the forecast period.
Electric vehicles are anticipated to present significant growth opportunities in the region, which will cause the Europe region to experience automotive foam market growth over the course of the forecast period. Additionally, as a result of the UK’s steady economic growth, the number of vehicles in use has grown over time.
Over the course of the forecast period, it is anticipated that the presence of significant auto manufacturers in the area, which are continually increasing their production capacity, will have an effect on regional product demand for automotive foam.
Within a short period of time, the Tesla Cybertruck has received more than 250,000 orders. By the end of 2021, it’s anticipated that production of these trucks will begin. Over the forecast period, Europe is also anticipated to experience modest automotive foam market growth.
Request for Customization:
- With regard to automotive foams, Europe commands the largest automotive foam market share. The region is projected to grow at a rate of over 24.5%.
- Automotive Foams are predicted to experience rapid automotive foam market growth in North America, where they are projected to account for 21.6% of global sales in 2022.
- With lucrative growth prospects, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow and account for a sizeable 16.4% of the global automotive foams market by 2022.
- The automotive foam market is anticipated to experience significant growth in the Middle East & Africa region, which is projected to account for 9.2% of global market share in 2022.
Numerous well-known market participants, including Sarva Foam Industries Pvt. Ltd., Alpha Foam Ltd., Goldcoin Foam Pvt. Ltd., IRE-TEX Premier India Pvt. Ltd., Premratan Concast Pvt Ltd., and Royal EPE Foam Private Limited, among others, are collaborating to deliver the best-in-class Acrylic BoxCleaes for enhancing the global scene. However, there are numerous international start-ups in the automotive foams market who are moving forward to meet the demands of the automotive foams domain.
- Sarva Foam Industries Private Limited
Unlisted private company Sarva Foam Industries Private Limited was established on October 8, 2018. It is situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, and is categorised as a private limited company. EPE foams are the area of expertise for Sarva Foam.
- IreTex Premier India Pvt. Ltd.
One of the top producers and exporters of EPE foam and air bubbles since its establishment in 2007, IreTex Premier India Pvt. Ltd. IreTex Premier is dedicated to offering a broad selection of EPE foams and air bubble products for packaging needs that are of the highest quality and offered at affordable prices.
Speak to our Research Expert:
In the global automotive foams market, some of the major players include Bridgestone Corporation, Johnson Controls, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Rogers Corporation, FoamPartner, ARMACELL LLC, Woodbridge, Lear Corporation, Toray Plastics (America), Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Recticel, Fostek Corporation, Trocellen, and Zotefoams Plc.
The automotive foam market is extremely competitive, which can be attributed to the large number of participants. A number of regional level players are also active across key growth regions, particularly in Europe, even though global players with significant automotive foam market share include Bridgestone Corporation, Johnson Controls, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, and Rogers Corporation.
Key Segments Profiled in the Automotive Foams Industry Survey
Automotive Foams Market by Foam Type:
- Polyurethane Automotive Foam
- Polyolefin Automotive Foam
- Other Automotive Foam Types
Automotive Foams Market by Application:
- Automotive Foams for Seating
- Automotive Foams for Door Panels & Water shields
- Automotive Foams for Instrument Panels
- Automotive Foams for Bumper System
- Automotive Foams for Other Applications
Automotive Foams Market by End Use:
- Automotive Foams for Passenger Vehicles
- Automotive Foams for Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Automotive Foams for Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs