The global UHP tires market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 10.41 Bn in 2021. Increasing demand for high performance vehicles in the automotive sports sector is expected to push sales of UHP tires at 10.9% CAGR, with the market valuation reaching US$ 23.32 Bn in 2031.
Rapid expansion of the automotive sector is resulting increasing sales of sports cars, SUVs, and light trucks across the globe. These vehicles are expected to offer optimal performance in all weather conditions, which in turn is spurring demand for ultra-high performance tires.
Besides this, shifting consumer preference towards high performance automotive components backed by rising disposable income is creating lucrative growth prospects for UHP tires market players.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14108
As per FMI’s regional analysis, the U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North America UHP tires market. Growth can be attributed to strong presence of key automotive players in the U.S., along with rapid adoption of new technologies to manufacture more efficient and durable tires. These trends will continue augmenting growth of the UHP tires in North America over the assessment period.
“Rising popularity of automotive racing sports such as Formula one, coupled with increasing replacement and repair of vehicle parts through aftermarket, will continue augmenting growth of the global UHP tires market through 2031,” says an FMI analyst.
- By tire type, all-season tires are expected to account for more than half of total UHP tires market share in 2021.
- Sales of UHP tires in the sports car segment are anticipated to hold nearly 57% of the total UHP tires market share in 2021.
- The replacement/aftermarket segment is projected to account for more than three-quarter of the total UHP market share in 2031.
- The U.S. is anticipated to hold a dominant share of 81.5% of the North America UHP tires market in 2021.
- China will emerge as a lucrative market, creating an incremental opportunity of US$ 1 Bn in 2031.
- Germany is projected to account for 17.9% of the Europe UHP tires market share in 2031.
- Japan and South Korea will hold 43.5% and 26.0% of the global UHP tires market share respectively.
Leading players operating in the global UHP tires market include Continental AG, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Michelin Group, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Bridgestone, KUMHO TIRE Co., Inc. , Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd, Nankang Rubber Tire Corp., Ltd. , HANKOOK TIRE & TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd., Toyo Tires and others.
To gain a competitive edge in the market, players are focusing on research and development to launch new variants of UHP tires. Apart from this, players are investing in strategic collaborations, mergers and acquisitions to expand their global footprint. For instance:
- Michelin is launching a new generation of four-season tires. The new MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 tire stands out through its excellent mileage performance and its ability to maintain a high level of performance from the first kilometer to the last, i.e. all the way down to the legal minimum tread depth. It illustrates Michelin’s commitment to designing tires that offer a very high level of performance throughout their life and right up to their end of life.
- Yokohama Tire’s long, successful history with Porsche Motorsport North America (PMNA) continues. Yokohama and PMNA announced a new racing series and partnership with the United States Auto Club (USAC). Yokohama will be the official tire partner and presenting sponsor for the USAC-sanctioned 2021 Porsche Sprint Challenge North America by Yokohama.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14108
Ultra-High Performance (UHP) Tires Markey by Category
By Tire Type:
By Vehicle Type:
- Sports Car
- Light Trucks
By Sales Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14108
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Golf Cart Market : Increasing urbanization and inclination towards the environment friendly options are key factors driving market of golf cart. As per a Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the global golf cart market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 2.59 Bn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of ~4.3% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. While the COVID-19 outbreak hampered sales to an extent, the market is likely to recover 2021 onwards.
Electric Bike Market : FMI delivers key insights on the global electric bike market in its latest report titled “Electric Bike Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027.” The long-term outlook on the global electric bike market remains positive with the market value expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period (2017-2027).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/ultra-high-performance-tire-market