Liquid cold plates are primarily use to provide a cooling operating environment to an equipment and assembly. Numerous high-end applications that are subjected to be operated in very high operating temperature conditions such as power electronics, automotive component, medical equipment to name a few require an efficient amount of cooling supply for efficient working. In the above-said applications when conventional cooling method i.e. air cooling is not efficient enough to remove or handle the heat load that is a requisite to keep equipment under their harmless elevated operating temperature, liquid cold plates are implemented to draw down higher level of performance & reliability. Liquid cold plates are made up of a based plate material such as copper & aluminum and a passage or a tube from where the cooling liquid or coolant circulates.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
There are numerous factors implicit behind the implementation & the development of liquid cold plates market across the globe in past few years. Employment of the said component in power electronics and semiconductor industry is one of prime factor fuelling the growth of liquid cold plates market. Also, innovation & development in the market space of automobile component & medical equipment is expected to create substantial demand space for liquid cooling, thus creating numerous opportunities for liquid cold plate’s manufacturers.
There are numerous properties possessed by the liquid cold plate system such as high heat transfer coefficient, high capability towards heat load & heat flux capacity and adaptable to any temperature range. These said properties help liquid cold plates in attaining the competitive advantage over the conventional cooling system, thus increasing the sales of liquid cold plates. However, high costs indulge in the fabrication of liquid cold plates is one of the stumbling blocks which may drop down its marginal sale in near future.
Region Wise Trends
Asia pacific is one of the largest and dominating region in the liquid cold plates market. Development of high powered electronics industry in countries like China, India, South Korea, Taiwan & ASEAN is expected to create numerous growth opportunities for liquid cold plate’s manufacturers. Also, government benefits & funding attract overseas liquid cold plate manufacturer to set up their plant in the APAC region.
Devolving region such as North America & Western Europe captures significant revenue share in the liquid cold plate’s market space, rising healthcare infrastructure, especially for the development of medical devices in the region is creating healthy growth for liquid cold plates. Swelling industrial & energy sector in the regions such as MEA, EE, LA is expected to create demand space for novel liquid cooling solutions, thus creating growth potential for liquid cold plates market.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- SEAP ( India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Liquid Cold Plates market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Liquid Cold Plates market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Liquid Cold Plates market segments and geographies.
Examples of some of the market participants in the Global Liquid Cold Plates Market identified across the value chain include:
- Boyd Corporation
- Lytron Total Thermal Solution
- Richardson RFPD
- ThermAvant Technologies
- Advanced Cooling technologies
- Kawaso Texcel
- Advanced Thermal Solutions, INC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
Request FREE PDF Brochure This Report:
On the basis of Raw Material, the Liquid Cold Plates Market can be segmented as:
- Copper liquid cold plates
- Aluminum liquid cold plates
- Stainless Steel liquid cold plates
On the basis of Type, the Liquid Cold Plates Market can be segmented as:
- Standard Tube liquid cold plates
- Exposed Tube liquid cold plates
- Full Buried Tube liquid cold plates
- Rolled Tube liquid cold plates
- Custom Liquid Cold Plates
- Vortex liquid cold Plates
- Vacuum Brazed liquid cold Plates
- CAB brazed liquid cold Plates
On the basis of Flow Options, the Liquid Cold Plates Market can be segmented as:
- Serpentine Tube
- Manifold Tube
- Mini Channel
- Micro Channel
On the basis of Application, the Liquid Cold Plates Market can be segmented as:
- High Powered Electronics
- IGBT Modules
- Wind Turbines
- Motor Devices
- Automotive Components
- Medical Equipment
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Liquid Cold Plates market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Liquid Cold Plates market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Liquid Cold Plates
- Recent industry trends and developments in Liquid Cold Plates market
- Competitive landscape of Liquid Cold Plates Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Liquid Cold Plates
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Liquid Cold Plates market performance
- Must-have information for Liquid Cold Plates market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint