Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest market analysis estimates that air suspension systems sales will accelerate at the rate of 6.7% CAGR in next ten years, reaching market valuation of US$ 4.6 Bn through 2021 & beyond.
Growing application of heavy trucks for construction activities, logistic and e-commerce industries across China, the U.K., Germany and Japan will bolster the demand of air suspension systems across the globe.
As per the FMI’s analysis, the air suspension systems sales across South Korea and Japan are set to expand at over 4% in 2021. Heavy trucks are anticipated to account for over 54.1% volume share in 2021. Further, trailers segment is estimated to have accounted for nearly 32.1% volume share by the end of 2021.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2857
Sustainability concerns have pushed the adoption of electric vehicles, accelerating the demand of electric buses as public transport across the globe. Hence, with increasing production of commercial vehicles, the market is expected to propel over the coming years.
FMI estimates that the air suspension systems market will experience a year-on-year growth rate of 5.6% in 2021.
Amid surging competition, the top five players, comprising Saf-Holland, Hendrickson USA LLC, BPW Group, Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd., and TMC Australia are expected to account for 40% of air suspension systems market in 2021
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Air Suspension Systems Market Study
- In terms of vehicle type, heavy truck will lead the segment through 2021 & beyond on the back of increasing construction activities across Germany, the U.S., and China
- OEMs are expected to be the preferred sales channel over the aftermarket players, accounting for over 86.4% value share in 2021
- Germany is anticipated to spearhead the growth across Western Europe owing to the surging commercial vehicle production across the country
- The U.S is accounted to be one of the most lucrative market across the globe with increasing demand for luxury buses
- India and China will lead the growth of air suspension systems across South & East Asia during the forecast period
- U.K. will emerge as a highly lucrative market across Europe owing to the increasing construction activities and surge in production of heavy duty vehicles
“Increasing demand for luxury buses across the globe, especially within Germany, China and India, coupled with expansion of construction industry will propel the demand of air suspension systems, widening growth opportunities for the market players,” says the FMI analyst.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2857
Prominent players operating in air suspension systems market are focusing on expansion of their customer base through product innovation and new launches.
Increasing need for air suspension systems have urged the key players to form strategic alliance with regional distributors. Partnerships with suppliers and aftermarket players will provide incremental opportunities for the key players.
In January 2021, air suspension specialist, Air Lift Company, announced the acquisition of air tank manufacturer Flo Airride Mfg., Flo Airride. Through this acquisition, Air Lift Company will provide air suspension products to lower their vehicles along with the customization of the product.
Tenneco Inc., a global supplier of clean air products and systems, in 2018, announced the launch of CVSA2 semi-active suspension technology, Monroe® Intelligent Suspension, originally developed for the use of sports car, have been adopted for the SUVs and off-road vehicles.
Air Suspension Systems Market by Category
By Vehicle Type:
- Buses & Coaches
- Heavy Trucks
By Sales Channel:
- Electronic Operated Systems
- Non Electronic Operated Systems
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- South East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Pre-Book Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2857
Key Points Covered in Air Suspension Systems Market Study
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Air Suspension Systems Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Car Security System Market: The car security system market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 7.60 Billion by 2021, according to the latest insights by Future Market Insights (FMI). The overall sales is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2031.
Electric Scooters Market : Growing environmental concerns, coupled with demand for reduced costs of commute, easy commutation, and emission control are primary factors encouraging the adoption of electronic vehicles across the world. These factors also will enable the electric scooters sales to total US$ 8.8 Bn in 2021.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/Air-Suspension-Systems-Market