A major challenge to widespread adoption of absorption chillers is the high risk of deterioration & damage to the entire unit in case of air leakage from the main panel. High cost of absorption chillers is another constraint that’s impeding adoption, especially in developing countries.
Absorption Chillers Market: Region Wise Outlook
Region-wise, the global absorption chillers market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa. North America is a highly lucrative region for absorption chillers, owing to strong adoption from the region’s food processing and petroleum industries.
In Europe, growth of the absorption chillers market is anticipated to be driven by steady demand from the frozen food sector. Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa (MEA) are expected to offer substantial growth opportunities to absorption chillers manufacturers, owing to overall economic growth in the region. Decades of strong economic growth has resulted in the emergence of a burgeoning middle class in APEJ and MEA, which is ramping up demand across a broad spectrum of end-use industries. Steady growth in the region’s food processing sector, especially frozen food, is expected to ramp up demand during the forecast period.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
Absorption Chillers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global absorption chillers market are as follows:
- Thermax Ltd
- MultiChill Technologies Inc
- Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Ltd
- World Energy Absorption Chillers Europe Ltd
- LG Air Conditioning (Shandong) Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Appliances Inc.
- EAW Energieanlagenbau GmbH
- Carrier Corporation
- Century Corporation
- Yazaki Energy Systems Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
The global absorption chillers market is segmented on the basis of source of energy, refrigerant, packaging of chillers, application, and end-use sector.
On the basis of source of energy, the absorption chillers market can be segmented into:-
- Direct Fired
- Steam Heated
- Hot-Water Heated
- Gaseous Fuels
On the basis of refrigerant, the absorption chillers market can be segmented into:-
- Lithium Bromide (Brine)
On the basis of packaging of chillers, the absorption chillers market can be segmented as follows:-
- Modular Chillers
- Packaged Chillers
On the basis of applications, the absorption chillers market can be segmented into:-
- Food Storage
- Air Conditioning
On the basis of end use sector, the absorption chillers market can be segmented into:-
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint