FMI delivers key insights on the global electric vehicle battery market in its latest report titled “Electric Vehicle Battery Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027.” The long-term outlook on the global electric vehicle battery market remains positive with the market value expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2017-2027). The global electric vehicle battery market for passenger cars is estimated to be valued at US$ 31.7Bn by the end of 2027.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5388
Electric Vehicle Battery Market: Segmentation Analysis
The electric vehicle battery market is segmented on the basis of battery type, battery capacity, vehicle type, and vehicle technology.
- The lithium ion battery sub-segment of the electric vehicle battery market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period. It is expected to represent a total incremental opportunity of US$ 13.8 Bn between 2017 and 2027 in the electric vehicle battery market.
- Hybrid electric vehicles are projected to be the most prominent vehicle technology in the electric vehicle battery market.
- The passenger car segment is the most prominent vehicle type segment in the electric vehicle battery market. It is estimated to hold more than 80% of the electric vehicle battery market.
Electric Vehicle Battery Market: Regional Market Projections
The electric vehicle battery market in Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to represent a significantly high incremental opportunity between 2017 and 2027. The electric vehicle battery market in APEJ is expected to represent a total incremental opportunity of US$ 6.9 Bn between 2017 and 2027.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5388
Electric Vehicle Battery Market: Participants
This report highlights some of the top companies operating in the electric vehicle battery market, which include Automotive Energy Supply Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; BYD Company Limited; GS Yuasa Corporation; LG Chem Ltd.; Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.; Tesla Motors, Inc.; Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.; Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.; Johnson Controls International Plc.; Tianneng Power International Co., Ltd.; Crown Battery Corporation; Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.; EnerSys, Wanxiang Group Corporation; East Penn Manufacturing Co.; Toshiba Corporation and Leoch International Technology Ltd., among others.
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5388
Additional questions answered
The report also provides answers to other important questions related to electric vehicle battery market, such as –
- Why sales of electric Lithium Ion electric vehicle battery are outpacing other types of electric vehicle battery?
- How many units of less than 20 kWh electric vehicle battery will be sold by 2027-end?
- Which vehicle type will hold largest volume share of the electric vehicle battery market?
- By what rate is hybrid electric vehicle battery sale is growing during the forecast period?
- What will be the growth rate of electric vehicle battery market in APEJ?
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org