Different types of transmission technologies find deployment in the global automotive TCU market such as manual transmission (MT) and automated manual transmission (AMT). In manual transmission, a driver has 100% control over gear shifting, whereas AMT involves clutch-pedal free manual transmission. The shift from manual cars and a move towards hassle free driving has resulted in an upward growth shift in the global automotive TCU market.
A new report by Future Market Insights presents clear insights on the global automotive TCU market performance. The report also highlights the drivers influencing the growth of the global market, restraints limiting revenue growth, and trends governing the market. According to the report, the global automotive TCU market is expected to witness a robust CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5603
Global Automotive TCU Market: Dynamics
There are various factors responsible for the growth in the automotive TCU market. Rise in emission control rules is a major market revenue growth driver. Many companies have adopted the first ever GHG regulations for heavy duty vehicles and engines. Also, control in the global inflation rate has strengthened the demand in various regions such as Europe and North America. With forces like the above at play, much of the growth in the global automotive TCU market is expected to come from developed economies.
Global Automotive TCU Market: Segmental Highlights
For easy understanding and accurate analysis of the global automotive TCU market, the market is segmented on the basis of application, vehicle type and region.
- The various segments of the automotive TCU market based on application include AT, CVT and DCT. The AT (Automatic Transmission) segment is expected to dominate the market with the highest market value share by the end of 2031. However DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) is expected to witness growth at the highest CAGR of over 14.1% during the forecast period.
- The segmentation based on vehicle type includes passenger cars, HCVs and LCVs. Among these, the market for passenger cars is expected to stand exceptionally profitable with a projected grow at a robust CAGR of 7.8%.
- The regional segmentation holds crucial statistics for businesses currently operating in the industry. According to the forecasts presented in the report, North America is expected to dominate the global automotive TCU market, growing at a CAGR of over 8% in terms of value.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5603
Segmentation of the global automotive TCU market
- AT (Automatic Transmission)
- CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission)
- DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission)
- Passenger Car
- LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle)
- HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicle)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5603
Global Automotive TCU Market: Competitive Analysis
The research report on the global automotive TCU market provides an analysis of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players included in the report are Robert Bosch GmbH, Aisin AW Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Hitachi Automotive System, Ltd., Denso Corporation, Swoboda KG., ZF Friedrichshafen AG etc.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com