The global automotive performance parts market is primarily driven by consumers’ desire to improve their vehicle’s performance in terms of exhaust, speed, and cosmetic factors, among other things. As per ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global automotive performance parts market is anticipated to total US$ 324.5 Bn in 2021.
With increasing sales of passenger vehicles across the globe, the automotive performance parts market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% through 2031, opines FMI.
The introduction of an online portals retailing aftermarket performance parts, along with digitization of component delivery sales and services, are projected to attract significant investments from key players in the automotive performance parts market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10710
Leading players in the automotive performance parts market are actively utilizing modern-day production technologies, such as 3D printing of automotive performance parts to reduce production costs. 3D printing enables effective fabrication performance and reduces emission toxicity. These developments are anticipated to positively shape the demand outlook for automotive performance parts during the forecast period.
Besides this, strict regulatory standards for reducing greenhouse emissions and automobile safety are expected to significantly propel sales of automotive performance parts.
“Increasing demand for better performing vehicles, coupled with growing investments in repairs and maintenance by vehicle owners will drive sales of automotive performance parts in the forthcoming decade,” says the FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, torque converter are expected to account for more than 51% of the total sales of transmission parts segment, due increasing sales of automatic transmission vehicles.
- In terms of vehicle type, passenger cars are projected to account for 74% of the total market share.
- Europe is estimated to hold more than one-third of the global automotive performance parts market share. Expansions of thr automotive industry and the presence of key leading players will continue augmenting market growth.
- South Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 6.4%. The increasing automotive sales in developing countries like India will continue spurring demand for automotive performance parts.
- East Asia is projected to account for around 24% of the total automotive performance parts sales.
- The aftermarket segment will account for more than half of the total automotive performance parts sales.
- Japan and South Korea will collectively account for 7.7% of the total market share.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10710
Automotive Performance Parts Market Competitive Landscape
Leading players included in this report are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, BorgWarner Inc., Tenneco Inc., Donaldson Company, Inc., Holley Performance Products, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., EXEDY Corporation, Denso Corporation, AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd., Hitachi Astemo, Ltd., The NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd., Cummins Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Valeo, TREMEC, Hyundai Mobis.
As per FMI, ZF Friedrichshafen, Hitachi, Denso Corporation, Valeo, NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. are the top players who account for a share of more than 53% of the market.
Automotive Performance Parts by Category
By Product Type:
- Exhaust Systems
- Oxygen Sensors
- Exhaust Pipes
- Catalytic Converters
- Suspension Parts
- Suspension Bushing
- Sway Bars
- Shock Absorbers
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Brake Caliper
- Brake Lines
- Brake Master Cylinders
- Vacuum Pumps
- Fuel Air & Intake Systems
- Air Filters
- MAF Sensors
- Intake Manifold
- Throttle Bodies
- Fuel Filters
- Spark Plugs
- Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Pumps
- Transmission Parts
- Clutch Pressure Plates
- Torque Converters
- Clutch Linkage
- Power Adders
- Nitrous Oxide Systems
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Sales Channel:
- First Fit
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10710
Scope of Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value and Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Product Type, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, brand share analysis, competition intelligence, DROT analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Points Covered in Automotive Performance Parts Market Analysis
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Key product Innovations and regulatory climate
- COVID-19 impact on automotive performance parts market and how to navigate
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org