Witnessing a prominent boost from the demand for high-speed racing cars, the global automotive brake valve market is set for a promising CAGR during 2019 – 2027. The sales of automotive brake valves will witness an uptick with the growing stringency of regulations to mandate anti-lock braking system (ABS) fitment in passenger cars and commercial vehicles, says a new study of Future Market Insights (FMI). Increasing sales of integrated electronic braking systems and electrohydraulic brake valves in automotive brake systems would elevate market prospects in the following years. Towards the end of forecast period, global sales of automotive brake valves are foreseen to reach in excess of US$ 8 Bn.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3436
Automotive Brake Valve Market – Key Takeaways
- Introduction and adoption of advanced vehicle security systems in passenger cars and commercial vehicles is a key factor identified to drive automotive brake valve market growth. ABS installation is projected to gather significant momentum for on-road as well as off-road vehicle fleet, over the forecast period.
- Increasing installation of ABS in all classes of passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles is augmenting demand for automotive brake valves.
- Moreover, use of advanced braking systems in high-speed racing cars that are subject to wear and tear is also expected to play a vital role in bolstering demand for automotive brake valves.
- In most cases, brake valves are procured by brake system manufacturers or assemblers. These are then fitted in brake systems of passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Efficient and proper value chain will further augment the growth of automotive brake valve market.
- Integration of electronics in brake systems and use of advanced technologies such as EBD, SSR, ESP, traction control and brake assist (BA) in ABS, further enhance the overall efficiency of vehicles, in turn, reducing the fitment of conventional brake valves. However, combinational and proportional brake valves are still used along with ABS to maintain tractive contact with the road.
- In case ABS fails or dysfunctions, vehicle’s regular braking system that comprises of combinational brake valves and proportional brake valves control braking activities of the vehicle. Moreover, in many newer vehicles valve assembly can get replaced separately from the ABS control module, thereby increasing opportunities in the aftermarket segment.
Considerably fair shelf life, and thus, low replacement rate of automotive brake valves will remain among the key factors limiting growth of the global market to a large extent, throughout forecast period.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3436
Automotive Brake Valve Market to Grow in Parallel with ABS Production
The global automotive brake valve market is estimated to witness decent growth over the forecast period. Rapidly growing automotive industry, especially production and sales of sports cars, is substantially boosting demand for automotive brake valves. East Asia will retain its dominance in the global automotive brake valve market owing to comparatively higher vehicle fleet, followed by South Asia and North America.
Who Is Winning?
Automotive brake valve market is identified to be consolidated, comprising of market players such as Wabtec Corporation, Master Power Brakes, and Parker Hannifin Corp. Market players forming supply contracts with local and regional automotive ancillaries are expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, tie-ups between ABS and brake valve manufacturers are fueling automotive brake valve market growth. Moreover, continual dependency of local automotive OEMs on aftermarket sales will surge demand for automotive brake valves during the forecast period.
AUTOMOTIVE BRAKE VALVES MARKET TAXONOMY
The global automotive brake valve market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to the reader.
- Combination Valves
- Quick Release Valves
- Metering Valves
- ABS Modulator Valves
- Foot & Hand Brake Valves
- Parking Brake Valves
- Emergency Valves
- Check Valves
- Spring Valves
- Proportional Valves
- Compact Cars
- Luxury Cars
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3436
Report at Glance
The global automotive brake valves market report offers noteworthy insights and analysis for the forecast period of 2019-2027. The report includes macroeconomic factors, regional pricing analysis, market dynamics, value chain analysis, market value and volume analysis, emerging market trends, important stakeholders, list of manufacturers and distributors, industry roadmap for last five years, channel partners, and strategies deployed by market players to gain a competitive edge.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org