According to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global bicycle tire market is expected to be valued at ~US$ 6.4 Bn in 2021. Rising demand on environment-friendly modes of commuting is expected to help the market gain impetus in the coming years.
The electric vehicle (EV) revolution has dramatically altered the global automotive landscape. As environmental sustainability concerns mount, governments are calling for a swift transition towards alternative fuel sources to reduce carbon footprint. Hence, the market for electric vehicles is proliferating immensely. The 2020 Global EV Outlook published by the International Energy Agency (IEA) concluded that electric vehicle sales reached 2.1 million units in 2019, registering a 40% yearly increase.
This has spelt favorable conditions for the expansion of electric two-wheelers as well. Electric bikes are gaining momentum, providing tire manufacturers fertile ground for expansion. Furthermore, aggrandizing trends surrounding recreational biking is expected to stimulate cruiser bike sales, with Future Market Insights predicting its growth to be valued at 5% by 2021-end. Convenience is also becoming the need of the hour, with preference for foldable e-bikes acquiring major prominence.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3128
Key Takeaways of Bicycle Tire Market Study
- Bicycle tire market is set to expand at 7.7% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- The U.S. will exhibit high demand, accounting for nearly 90% of bicycle tires sold in North America
- The U.K. market is forecast to exhibiting impressive year-on-year growth at nearly 8% in 2021
- Germany and France too are expected to register positive growth in sales of bicycle tires
- Within East Asia, China will continue accounting for maximum sales, although the demand from Japan and South Korea too is expected to rise at a steady rate
“Increasing concerns pertaining to traffic congestion and implementation of stringent carbon emission norms are creating lucrative opportunities for bicycle tire sales. Cycling-to-Work initiatives are gaining more traction than ever before. Various government programs encouraging the use of bicycle for commute is expected to push the global bicycle tire market growth” says FMI analyst.
Bicycle tire market is projected to be a fast growing market especially since sales are poised to surge considerably in the coming years. There is increasing focus on research and development activities within the market to customize design as per consumer preference. Also with leading manufacturers aiming at sustainability, FMI predicts positive outlook for the market between 2021 and 2031.
Bicycle Tire Market Competitive Landscape
The bicycle tire market is highly competitive. Some of the key players in the market are Cheng Shin Rubber Ind Co., Ltd., The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, and Giant Bicycles among others. These players are expected to contribute prominent share in the global Bicycle Tire market, and have admired relationships with governments and bicycle manufacturing companies and other customers
Bicycle tire Market
By Bicycle Type
By Product Type
- Tube Tire
- Tubeless Tire
- Solid Tire
By Tire Size
- Upto 12 inch
- 12 to 22 inch
- Above 22 inch
By Sales Channel
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3128
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Strategic Promotional Strategies
- Global Bicycle Tire Market Demand Analysis 2016-2020 and Forecast, 2021-2031
5.1. Historical Market Volume (‘000 Units) Analysis, 2016-2020
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (‘000 Units) Projections, 2021-2031
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
- Global Bicycle Tire Market – Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Bicycle Type
6.2. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3128
Scope of the Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for value and Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, ASEAN, Oceania, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Bicycle Type, Product type, Tire Size, Sales Channel, and Region.|
|Key Companies Profiled||
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, brand share analysis, competition intelligence, DROT analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which is the most lucrative market for Bicycle Tire? China currently leads the global market for Bicycle tire. Sales in China will account for over one-third of the total demand throughout the forecast period.
- Which are the top-selling Bicycle type within the Bicycle Tire market? Tire for electric bicycles is highly sought-after. The demand for tires for electric bicycles is expected to remain high in the near future, especially due to the rising interest of the world for safer and more sustainable ways of commute.
- Which is the top-selling bicycle tire type?Tubeless tires are highly sought-after due to their impressive puncture and wear resistance. They are expected to remain the dominant product type within the bicycle tire market through the forecast period.