ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) has recently published a report on the global aircraft tire market for the forecast period 2021-2031. According to the report, the market is expected to post impressive gains, expanding at a CAGR exceeding 6% throughout the forecast period. Increasing production of narrowbody and widebody aircrafts are spurring demand.
The market posted steady growth in historical period, backed by the high demand of bias ply aircraft ties from military aviation industry. Consistent demand for narrowbody aircrafts backed by the high demand from defense and military sector across the U.S., India, China, and Germany bolstered the market growth.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6112
Competitive advantage of bias ply over radial ply in providing higher strength, stability and ground traction will continue to fuelling the demand for former over the forecast period. Besides this, a key trend gripping the aircraft tires landscape is the drive towards attaining sustainability in manufacturing of aircraft tires.
Surging adoption of high performance material such as Kevlar is a notable development in this regard, with key players emphasizing on attributes including sustainably sourced raw material to manufacture their products.
For instance, Bridgestone Corporation are using Kevlar in the manufacturing of its narrowbody military aircrafts, while another leading player Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company is conducting R&D activities to incorporate new innovation in the manufacturing of its bias ply aircraft tires.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Aircraft Tire Market Study
- In terms of ply type, bias ply aircraft tires are expected to remain dominant
- Narrowbody aircraft tires are expected to witness higher growth backed by the high production of military aircrafts
- Demand for aircraft tires to witness high growth across aftermarket segment
- The U.S. is expected to be the most lucrative market across North America
- China is anticipated to lead the Asia Pacific aircraft tire market, registering impressive growth through 2031
- Germany and the U.K. are expected to lead Europe’s aircraft tire market over the forecast period
“Advanced technology and increasing investment in the research & development activities for developing fuel efficient and light weight aircraft is improving the demand of aircraft tires, creating impressive growth opportunities for key players,” says the FMI analyst.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6112
Who is Winning?
Fierce competition within the market have led the key players to adopt numerous organic and inorganic strategies to maintain the lead. Product expansion, technological innovations, research & development activities, targeted mergers & acquisition are few of the strategies manufacturers rely upon among others.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, one of the world’s largest tire company, in October 2020 announced KADEX Aero Supply as its aviation distributor, a Canadian aviation parts distributor company. Though this partnership, Goodyear aims to expand its footprints in Canada.
Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Limited (DATL), another prominent player, recently invested US4invested US$ 70.92 million in an aircraft tyre retreading factory in Karawang, West Java, Indonesia. Also, DATL has announced to start up a new aircraft tyre production plant in the same location to expand their customer base.
Some of the leading aircraft tire companies profiled by FMI include Bridgestone Corporation, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin, Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Limited, and Polymer Enterprises Inc. among others.
Key Segments Covered
- Small Widebody Aircraft
- Medium/ Large Widebody Aircraft
- Narrowbody Aircraft
- Propeller Aircraft
- Defense and Homeland Security Aircraft
- Bias Ply
- Radial Ply
- North America (US and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, France, Spain, UK, Italy, Nordics, BENELUX, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Malaysia, China, Japan, Australia, Thailand and South Korea and Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Turkey and Rest of MEA)
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6112
Key Points Covered in Aircraft Tire Market
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Aircraft Tire Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies